Tuesday, April 29, 2008

All I can say is WOW!!!






I just got back from the most amazing weekend in Chicago with THE AUDREY WOULARD! I attended her workshop there, and oh my, it was something! I met some great people, and came away so inspired! A big thank you to all my new friends, and a huge thanks to Audrey Woulard for an unbelievable learning experience! These were some of the models we got to work with, it was a photographer frenzy taking these pictures, there were about 20 of us shooting at one time. A bit overwhelming but a great learning experience.  Thanks for peeking, until next time - K

2 comments:

Robin Gansle said...

Those are great!!! That third one is especially wonderful, although the M hugging M one kind of makes me all melty. Great job! Did you try out any of our newly learned techniques to edit them?

Heidi said...

Hey Kim! great great shots!! love them all. This was a blast!